Thursday, February 7, 2013

Creepy Christmas with The Shadow Farm

As I am sure I have mentioned before, one of my favorite artists is Dave the Dead at The Shadow Farm.  Well, I had to involve all my remarkably eerie figures (more like friends) with all my 'Burton'-esqe Christmas decor.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures  of Monte, Dr. Mortenson and Andreas.  Oh, and my Plague Doctor, I cannot forget him!.


Monte in his holiday hat.


Dr. Mortenson


Andreas in his holiday scarf.


A troubled trio.  I just love them!


The Plague Doctor.

Everyone just hanging around the tea room looking festive!







2 comments:

  1. So nice to see old friends! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! Thank you so much for posting these wonderful photos! (Glad to see that others re-dress their "friends" as well!)

    ReplyDelete